Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wrap Party

No, I haven't been hiding a secret pass-time of the lyrical type - we had a wrap party for an indie movie (independent movie), written/directed/produced by a friend Bill, called "Covet". Very social group - you know those actor types, "Look at me! Look at me!" - of course those tend to be the most entertaining events and it was.
When you see the movie and think to yourself, wow the stalker guy's apartment is ubber creepy - that would be my handy work. I embraced my inner issues and had some fun, too bad that I had to follow what was required in the script, as I had actually pictured the photo-wall differently, but what's a wanna-be stalker gunna do?

Had a new development in the search for a new shop, the owner of the building next door came over and introduced himself, seems like he has a crazy tenant that he wants to get rid of and we might be able to take their place, so keep your fingers crossed and don't tell the other building owner that he's just switching one type of crazy for another!

No comments: