Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ta-Da!

I told Darcy that if he found me a new place to open my shop that was perfect I would buy him a Ducati motorcycle. So today when I found the perfect place, I phoned him up and asked if that offer worked for me.

He said "Go for it! Buy yourself a Ducati, you can't ride so I will get it by default!!"
Little did he know - until I explained it to him - that my version of having a Ducati, would be to buy another Dane and call him "Ducati"!!
Wow, did the phone ever go silent after that! LOL

Everyone can do their happy dance now - I know I have done it at least 5 times today!
I might actually sleep tonight without having nightmares of grooming street dogs in an alley.
When I get photo's I will post them. Now the work begins!

If any of you are feeling overly Google happy, I would happily accept links to pictures of very posh salons to get ideas of layouts - my new place is a blank canvass.

1 comment:

E said...

I'll get to work on this when I get back from Utah!