Monday, September 29, 2008

Phase One

Here are some pictures of the new shop - forgive me that they are in reverse order - I guess  didn't think as to the order while I uploaded them.

This is the back area... you. know where all the magic happens! LOL  The wood and car are from the past tenant and will go soon... then it will be 2000+ square feet of emptiness - at least until November
Here is a better lit shot as we get closer to the front of the shop.  That's my friend Georgie, thankfully he is a very talented Plumber who was there to tell me how much money I will owe him shortly!!
The next are some shots of the reception area - trust me you won't even recognize the changes shortly.  I'm thinking of a lavender colour for the walls... haven't decided on the rest.

This is the very front of the building, it's going to be hard to make it more welcoming due to the type of building it is, but I'm happy that we found something so close to the old shop!!

1 comment:

E said...

I can't wait to see the finished product!